WONDERboom reveal the 1930’s inspired one-shot music video for their latest single ‘Hell’,
The gusy from WONDERboom, recently launched their brand new Music video, for the single, Hell, as coming from their recently launched album, Rising Sun.
The music video plays cleverly with the 1930’s cinema inspired treatment of the black & white silent movies of the era, and was filmed by by Steve East and Mark Justin Kretschmann in one shot on location at Pieter Toerien’s theatre at Montecasino, Cito had a clear idea of what he wanted.
The film crew had quite a challenge with the timing, lighting and capturing of one shot to cover the technical demands of the video, but it’s clear to see that the true pressure to make the video a success was in Angela’s performance. The risk paid off and her stellar performance has delivered a brilliant music video for “Hell”.
Music Video Crew and Credits:
- Produced by Rockford Media
- Starring Angela Kilian as “The Tragic Widow”
- Directed by Steve East and Cito
- Filmed and Edited by Mark Justin Kretschmann
- Dolly Grip – Calvin van der Merwe
- Technical and Venue Facilitator – Kosie Smit
- Make Up Artist – Debra Nicoll
- Thanks to all at Pieter Toerien’s Theatre at Montecasino for the use of the lovely theatre and stage.
The Album, Rising Sun, is available on all platforms.