Where rhythm speaks every language!
From London and Paris to Las Vegas and New York, Stomp makes music with brooms, matchboxes, hands and feet, poles, chairs, sinks, basketballs, newspapers and more, climaxing with the exhilarating trademark bins routine, where metal trashcans become drums and dustbin lids become combat shields. The encore engages the audience in a call and response that proves rhythm is a universal language.
This wildly entertaining international show heads to South Africa next month, opening at Montecasino’s Teatro on Tuesday, 20 August and running until Sunday, 08 September 2019. Stomp then moves to Cape Town’s Artscape Theatre from 10 to 15 September. The show toured South Africa in 2010 to critical acclaim and sold out performances.
Win a set of double tickets to Stomp, worth R400.00 for Johannesburg or Cape Town.
- Johannesburg: Montecasino’s Teatro on Tuesday, 20 August at 8pm
- Cape Town: Artscape Theatre on 10 September 2019 at 8pm.
Stomp Competition is now closed:
- This competition Closes on 14 August 2019.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified dates and performance times.
- Seat allocations are up to the discretion of the promoters.
- Tickets may not be upgraded, or exchanged for cash, or for alternate performances.
- The prize comprises of two tickets per prize winner.
- No-Shows will not receive replacement tickets.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
- Prizes does not include accommodation and / or travel to and from the event.
- Winners will be notified by mail.
- One Entry per Email Address will be entered into the draw.