Southern Africa to Experience the Royal Tutu’s from Moscow.
Russian cultural impresario, Edouard Miasnikov, has announced the 2019 tour of the Royal Moscow Balletto South Africa, presenting three pieces: Tchaikovsky’s Romeo and Juliet Overture: Fantasy, the third movement of Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No.6, Pathétique and excerpts from Carl Orff’s scenic cantanta, Carmina Burana.
Royal Moscow Ballet has toured successfully around the globe presenting more than a thousand performances. The company, which consists of graduates of the best Russian choreography, ballet and dance schools, premiered as the Royal Moscow Ballet on the 12 August 2002, founded by Anatoly Emelianov and Anna Aleksidze. All ballets for this tour are choreographed by Anatoly Emelianov.
Royal Moscow Ballet Competition is now Closed.
- This competition Closes on Wednesday, 27 February, 2019.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified dates and performance times.
- Seat allocations are up to the discretion of the promoters.
- Tickets may not be upgraded, or exchanged for cash, or for alternate performances.
- The prize comprises of two tickets per winner.
- No-Shows will not receive replacement tickets.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
- Prizes does not include accommodation and / or travel to and from the event.
- Winners will be notified by mail.
- One Entry per Email Address will be entered into the draw.