It’s more than a Festival ….. It’s a Movement!
Through dialogue and engagement, Right2Uinite aim to make a difference by uniting people into one front, fighting for change that serves the greater good. They believe that we are all more powerful and effective as a cohesive unit, instead of working cluster, with isolated pods and self- or group interests.
The Festival will be bursting with experiential activities soaked in diversity. It promises a united utopian interactive experience, guaranteed to ignite your senses with multiple activities, such as:
- The Art of Life – Experience it, become living art as you admire your favorite local artists.
- Food for the Soul – Taste diversity through flavor-packed cuisines…made to share… or not.
- Fashion on Site – Watch our colorful nation come to life on fabric and experience our local talents.
- Dance in Culture – Doesn’t matter how you move your feet as long as we move ours’s together.
- Music Melting Pot – Live performances by select artists for the most beautiful of melodies.
In order to make your experience great, the organizers have laid down a few standard rules for this event, customized to make this a proper opportunity for your Right to Unite. With a lot of appreciation to our friends and publicity wonder-women at The Publicity Workshop, we have summarized these T’s and C’s for your quick reference:
- No Standard, No VIP, No Inner Circle, Just one ticket for All, as we are all VIP.
- Strictly over 18 only.
- No weapons, drugs or anything that could potentially cause harm to your fellow people.
- Blankets are allowed but no food, drinks, chairs, umbrellas or gazebos.
- The pool facilities are open to all festival goers, bring along your swimming gear and towels.
- Wear sunblock, it’s the smart thing to do
- Ample parking facilities available.
- Don’t drink and drive…There will be designated pick-up and drop-off areas.
- This is a cashless and cardless event, all payments to vendors will be done via Howler.
- Don’t forget to load your Howler cards online before the event to avoid any annoying queue’s.
- Get there early to get a good spot.
- No Refunds.
The Cradle Boutique Hotel offers a fully immersive experience designed to allow you to take in the view, listen to the music, dine in the local cuisine, move your feet and enjoy a once in a lifetime event.
There is ample shaded seating areas, along with an easily accessible pool fully decked with a bar and local DJs to entertain you.
Right 2 Unite Festival
Saturday 21 March from 11:00 to 19:00 (gates open at 10:00)
Cradle Boutique Hotel in the Cradle of Humankind, Kromdraai (30min from Joburg & Pretoria)
Tickets are R195.00 per person