The Third Testament comes to Joburg Theatre
Written and directed by Lara Foot and based on a devastating true story, the multi award-winning production Tshepang: The Third Testament comes to The Fringe at Joburg Theatre from 16 to 28 October, starring the original cast. Drawing on a South African style of story-telling, combining striking visual imagery with magic realism, Mncedisi Shabangu reprises his role as Simon and Nonceba Constance Didi plays Ruth in this haunting and uplifting story of redemption.
Shabangu, renowned for his unique style of physical theatre, received the 2003 Fleur du Cap Best Actor award for his performance, while the simplicity and symbolism of Gerhard Marx’s designs create an evocative backdrop for Foot’s critically-acclaimed work.
This Competition is now Closed
- Competition Closes on Thursday, 11 October 2018.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified dates and performance times.
- Seat allocations are up to the discretion of the promoters.
- Tickets may not be upgraded, or exchanged for cash, or for alternate performances.
- The prize comprises of two tickets per prize winner.
- No-Shows will not receive replacement tickets.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
- Prizes does not include accommodation and / or travel to and from the event.
- Winners will be notified by mail.
- One Entry per Email Address will be entered into the draw