Stand a Monstrous chance of winning tickets to this First SA Jam.
With a huge thank you to the very generous Showtime Management, fans of this monster truck Juggernaut craziness in Durban, Cape Town andd Johannesburg, stand a chance to win a set to each city’s event, which includes Four Tickets for the family, as well as Tickets to the Pit Party, in the middle of all the fun. Each prize is valued at a jamming R1 840.00.
Later this year, American-based Feld Entertainment and leading SA promoter, Showtime Management, in association with various other partners, are bringing Monster Truck Juggernaut Monster Jam® to South Africa for the very first time, debuting at Durban’s Moses Mabhida Stadium on Saturday, 20 April followed by their event at the Cape Town Stadium on Saturday, 27 April before moving up to the Highveld, to pack the FNB Stadium in Johannesburg on Saturday, 04 May.
Monster Jam is a family-friendly event that appeals to the young and young at heart. This production is a huge day out for the whole family, kicking off with the world-famous Pit Party, where fans have the opportunity to meet the Monster Jam superstars prior to the main event. This unequalled access allows fans to get amongst the Monster Jam action. The Pit Party is from 1pm to 3:30pm with final entry at 3:00pm at each City’s event.
Should you not be lucky to win tickets here, get enough air in your tyres, and get your own at Computicket!
Monster Jam Competition:
- This competition Closes on Monday, 15 April 2019.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified dates and performance times.
- Seat allocations are up to the discretion of the promoters.
- Tickets may not be upgraded, or exchanged for cash, or for alternate performances.
- The prize comprises of four combined entry tickets, plus four Pit Party tickets per winner.
- No-Shows will not receive replacement tickets.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
- Prizes does not include accommodation and / or travel to and from the event.
- Winners will be notified by mail.
- One Entry per Email Address will be entered into the draw.
- Once tickets are sent to the winners, Stage and Screen, Showtime Management and / or any other of the promoting partners, cannot accept responsibility for re-issue or replacement of lost tickets.
- Winners of this competition, attending these events as competition winners, are doing so at their own risk.
Ps, You won’t find any Peanut butter with this Jam…..